Thanks to Mel at Zen Studios, we have three Classic and Core table packs for Pinball FX2 to give away for Free Stuff Friday. It’s time to ramp up your imagination and win yourself one of the most addictive titles on Xbox LIVE! Read on for how to enter.
UPDATE: Congratulations to our three lucky winners – all of you have been contacted over Twitter or through your email which you provided when entering. You have 24 hours to respond (9:30PM EST, 11/8/2010) or a new winner will be chosen. This waiting period is used to lessen the chances of spammers from winning these giveaways.
Random Twitter Winner: @hurricanewilky
Random Website Winner: Phil Mateleven
Best Suggestion Winner: Walter Desmond
We would like to thank everyone for some of the great suggestions, and hopefully we may even see some come to life at the hands of Zen Studios! Thanks to all participants, and thanks again to Mel and Zen Studios for making this competition possible!
The Classic and Core table packs contain a total of eight tables which will keep you occupied for many hours as you explore the depths in Secrets of the Deep and go undercover in Agents. Try to beat your friends top scores and increase that all important Pinball Wizard score for bragging rights. You can read our review of Pinball FX2 here.
Competition 1: Two Classic and Core Packs
To stand a chance of becoming a Pinball Wizard we want to know if you could turn any game into a themed Pinball FX2 table what would it be and why? Tell us the name of the game and some of the features that could be in the table. For example a Battlefield Bad Company 2 table where you must activate capture points, each ramp is a route of attack or defence, lighting the targets could kill enemies or count towards capturing points. Reply with your answer in the comments below, and after the deadline, one winner will be picked at random and one winner will be decided on the best suggestion.
Competition 2: One Classic and Core Pack
This is a Twitter-based competition. To enter you must be following our Twitter account @Gamergeddon and tweet the following message:
RT @Gamergeddon I’ve got crazy flipper fingers and I want to win Pinball FX2 Classic and Core Packs at http://bit.ly/cYXWYC #GGPFX2
One winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries after the deadline.
General Rules and Information
– The deadline to submit your entry is 23:59:59 GMT Sunday 7th November.
– You can enter only once per competition. Multiple entries may be banned from this and future competitions.
– If you have won one of our previous competitions you can still enter and be eligible to win.
– Please include your correct email address in the field as this will be used to contact you if you win. The email address is not shown to the public.
– If entering by Twitter you MUST be following us (@Gamergeddon) otherwise you will be disqualified.
– No alternative prizes will be offered.
– The winners names published after the competition has ended.0