The sequel to War of the Human Tanks is out now on Steam.
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks. Following the events of the first War of the Human Tanks, the land of Japon is in chaos, with the embers of the war between the Kingdom of Japon and the Empire of Japon still burning bright, as new factions emerge onto the battlefield. Assume control of Alter Matsuyukishiro and lead the Matsuyukishiro Company of the Royal Army on a mission to eliminate a traitor to the Kingdom. But not all is as it seems in this war. When the guns fall silent, is tragedy all that awaits?
- Over 100 missions to conquer
- Over 250 Human Tanks to battle, develop, build and recruit
- More than 50 modules to develop and customize your army with
- Keep your units and resources in New Game+ to tackle even greater challenges
- English localization features hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
Includes three free DLC
War of the Human Tanks – ALTeR comes with the three DLC created by Yakiniku Banzai for the original Japanese release built in – Blue, Black, and White. Delve deep into the Great Cavern of Mt. Fuji and tackle ever more impossible odds in over 90 extra stages, and reveal more about the history of all Human Tanks!
Find out more at0