· Make Friends with Mighty Monsters: The fearsome monsters you face in battle can now become your friends, giving you access to unique spells and abilities—and a whole host of strategic possibilities.
· Converse Freely with your Fellow Party Members: The party chat function allows you to converse freely with the cast of colourful characters who will accompany you on your adventure. So don’t hesitate to turn to them for advice and idle chit-chat whenever the urge assails you!
· 360-Degree Views: Rotate your viewpoint in towns and villages through a full 360 degrees to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
· AI Battles: Tired of giving orders? Your faithful companions can be instructed to fight automatically. Use the various tactics at your disposal to see off even the toughest enemies with ease.
· The Casino: With slot machines, poker, the monster arena and the exciting slime races of the slurpodrome, the casino is sure to provide you with a little light relief when the pressures of adventuring prove too great. Better still, you can exchange the tokens you earn for all kinds of exciting items, making taking a break well worth your while.
· Treasures ‘n’ Trapdoors: Take dice in hand and roll your way around specially designed game boards, enjoying a whole range of exciting events as you go. Some of the things you will see won’t be available anywhere else, and if you manage to make it to the end, you can win some really great rewards.
· Bruise the Ooze is Back! Bruise the Ooze, the slime-smashing mini game introduced in the Nintendo DS version, is back with a bang. Tap the slimes within the time limit to earn points in this super-simple yet fiendishly addictive goo-splatting extravaganza!0