We have one code for the Xbox indie game Jump’n Bounce to give away to a lucky visitor, read on for more details.
Jump’n Bounce is a retro inspired platform game in which you control a bouncing character who must find the way to the exit while avoiding the many obstacles. It is a great little game and will be a worthy addition to anyone’s collection. You can read our full review of the game here.
Our Xbox Indie Games Round Up article recently underwent some changes to improve how we promote the best games that are released each week. The games are now split into three categories, basically Good, Average and Bad but we want fancy names for them and this is where you come in. We want you to suggest new category titles, the best suggestion wins the code for Jump’n Bounce and the titles will be used on the site.
The titles can be anything you want, ideally they should be fairly short and catchy, for example ‘Buy it, Try it and Skip it’. You can get a better idea of the format of the round up article here. When you have thought of a suggestion, reply in the comments below and I will decide the winning suggestion after the deadline on Saturday 11th September at 6PM UK time.
[UPDATE] The competition deadline has now passed. The winner will be announced in tomorrows indie game round up article.
General Rules and Information
– The deadline to submit your entry is Saturday 11th September at 6PM UK time.
– You can enter this competition multiple times as this is not a random winner competition. Gamergeddon staff may enter and be eligible to win the code. I (emuholic) will decide on the winner with no bias.
– In the event that no winner has been decided due to lack of entries or good suggestions, the code will be given to a random entrant.
– Include your correct email address in the field as this will be used to contact you if you win, the email address is not shown to the public.
– Anyone may enter. No alternatives will be offered, you can either give the code back to us and we will pick another winner or you can give it to someone else.
– The winner will be published after the competition has ended in the following Xbox Indie Games Round Up.0