Flatout 4: Total Insanity Hits Consoles Today
xy_game]Flatout 4: Total Insanity hits consoles today. Based on what we remember, it has to be better than the previous title which was widely considered a big letdown. This new entry in the series seems to bear some slight resemblance to our favorite EA racing franchise, although presented in a lower budget package.
The FlatOut 4®: Total Insanity console edition features:
- Customizable Cars: Unlock 27 cars to customize and race, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage;
- Dynamic Tracks: 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, carnage levels and much more;
- Destructible Environments: Vehicular havoc and destruction return to the world of racing with high speed collisions and wild destructible environments;
- The Legendary Stunt Mode: Six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunt mini-games await fans in search of epic collisions and death-defying maneuvers;
- Arena Mode: Three gameplay styles including Death Match, Capture the Flag and Survivor;
- New Assault Mode: An arsenal of deadly weapons slow or destroy opponents;
- Single Player Campaign: Experience Race, Destroy and Stuntman modes offline before showing off your skills in multiplayer races;
- Hot Seat Mode: Players take turns in hot seat competition of Stunts;
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Competitive local and online modes allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses and set traps.
FlatOut 4® Total Insanity is now available for on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One console at retail locations in North and South America for $49.99.