- High-Definition Graphics – Characters, background graphics, and cut scenes have
been given a high-definition update to enhance the visibility on players’ quest to
save the princess.
- Widescreen Support, New Display Options – Both the original game’s display (4:3)
and more standard widescreen display (16:9) are supported. Display settings can
be changed between 4:3 and 16:9 at any time in-game. Specific screens, including
parts of the menu screen, are fixed at either 16:9 or 4:3. A screen scroll feature in
the widescreen mode adapts to players’ movements to show areas that otherwise
aren’t fully visible.
- Easy Mode Available From Start – Easy Mode is unlocked for players from the
start of gameplay, which wasn’t available in the original game. This addition
makes it easier for both newcomers and those who haven’t played Onimusha:
Warlords for a while to dive into this world right away.\
- Analog Stick Support – In addition to the controls from the original, this new
release allows players to move using analog sticks. This added feature makes it
easier to move instinctively and change directions quickly.
- New Soundtrack – A brand new soundtrack and voices have been recorded to
accompany the newest release of Onimusha: Warlords.
What can I say? I’m a pretty simple guy who likes gaming, and in my spare time do a lot of cooking and various other activities. You can add me on XBL, PSN, and Steam all with ‘navcomm81’ as the username, but I tend to spend more time with a solid single player experience so you’re basically wasting a slot on your friends list. J