It is our 3rd birthday today (Sunday) and to celebrate we are giving away some prizes to lucky visitors.
[UPDATE] The winners of the two competitions are:
- Microsoft Points or PSN Code – BJ (@Jeffery2450 on twitter)
- Rainbow Moon (PSN) – Jared Z (@Darklurkr23 on twitter)
- Rainbow Moon (PSN) – Wolfkin (@wolfkin on twitter)
As all the winners linked their accounts with Twitter please check your respective DM’s shortly for more details. Thanks to everyone that took part in the competition. It was one of our most popular competitions so we will try and do Microsoft Points and PSN Card giveaways more regularly.
Before getting on to the good stuff you can read this part 🙂 Thanks to everyone involved in working on the site past and present, and also to our visitors and the many friends we have made over the past few years. There are too many names to mention so I will not mention any as I know I will forget someone! Keep visiting the site and supporting us, we all love what we are doing and without your support we wouldn’t bother. – Dave.
Finally, a big thanks to everyone that took part in our weekend of games on Xbox Live. We played Battlefield 3, Little Racers STREET and Full House Poker and it was great fun! The games kept going until 4am Sunday morning! 🙂
Competition 1 – Microsoft Points or PSN Card
The first competition is a choice of one of the following prizes:
- 2100 Microsoft Points – redeemable only on EU accounts
- 1600 Microsoft Points – redeemable only on US accounts
- £16 PSN Card – redeemable only on UK accounts
- $20 PSN Card – redeemable only on US accounts
The winner will be contacted and can choose one of the above prizes. The prize will be sent within 48 hours of confirmation. You can enter the competition via the widget below or here if it is not showing. Each entry method gives you an extra entry so try to enter them all!
Competition 2 – Rainbow Moon on PSN
We have two codes to give away for the PSN game Rainbow Moon. To enter all you need to do is leave a message in the comments below to wish us happy birthday. You can also tweet about the competition, include the hashtag #GamergeddonBirthday for an extra entry. Two winners will be picked at random and contacted via email or Twitter DM.
Competition Rules and Information
– You can enter both competitions, but only once per person.
– The deadline of both competitions Thursday 2nd August 4AM BST.
– Winners will be contacted by the method of entry they used to enter, i.e. Email for comments, Facebook or Twitter.
– No alternative prizes will be offered.
– General competition rules can be found here.0